We help organizations measure and build the engagement level of individual employees, teams and entire workforces. Our process helps you create a culture were:
• Employees take responsibility for increasing their own level of engagement.
• Leaders move away from "manager as motivator" and toward supporting engaged employees.
• Fully engaged contributors are recognized and rewarded for their intellectual capitol and extra efforts.
What Drives You To Work?™ — Individual Engagement
In the first part of The Igniting Engaged Performance Program™, employees are
given the knowledge, tools and skills to become fully responsible for building their own
work life engagement. By participating in the What Drives You To Work? Workshop
and completing the Personal Engagement Assessment, employees:
• Discover what will drive a more purposeful work life.
• Determine how to apply those drivers at work.
• Calculate their level of engagement and engagement score.
• Create a personal motivation plan to increase job satisfaction and performance.
To train supervisors and managers on ways to support high performing work cultures,
we offer How To Keep Your Most Engaged Employees Workshop™. Managers learn to:
• Interpret the results from their employee's What Drives You To Work? Personal
• Replace the unstastainable "manager as motivator" model with skills that inspire
higher levels of contribution.
• Conduct meetings that transfer the responsibility for motivating from manager to employees.
• Hire candidates wth the best skills, character qualities and internal drivers.
For more information, please Contact Us.
Workforce Engagement - We help organizations measure and build the engagement level of individual employees, teams and entire workforces.